There are a few basic realities that must be observed related to providing secure and continuous Cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. Software may have minor or major defects (bugs), databases may crash, hardware may fail, networks may get overwhelmed and good people sometimes miscalculate or make mistakes. In order to address the risks associated with providing Internet, Cloud and Mobile centric services Iseehear Inc. has established Information Security Management policies as well as Disaster Recovery procedures.
The Iseehear Inc. Information Security Management policies were established in order to protect our subscriber's Data, Intellectual Property, Privacy, as well as address Iseehear's IT Security, Risk Management, Research Continuity and Support Services.
Iseehear Inc. is committed to providing Trusted and Reliable continuous service and to that end, Disaster Recovery and Research Continuity processes and services have been established to address the inevitable service disruption challenges that will arise from time to time. Click here to learn more about Iseehear Disaster Recovery and Research Continuity processes.
All Iseehear cloud applications are supported by a robust Information Security Management and Data Governance structure that addresses Iseehear's application and IT infrastructure security, risk management policies, disaster recovery policies and research continuity policies.
The SoftMouse.NET software as a service cloud infrastructure is provided by Google Cloud Platform, a scalable and secure cloud services platform. Learn more
The security, compliance and research continuity features included with all SoftMouse subscriptions:
- 256 bit Secure-Socket Layer (SSL) encryption of all client data transmitted over the network, including username and passwords. Learn more
- 256-bit encryption of all customer data at rest within Iseehear's databases.
- Malware surveillance is run on a daily basis on the https://www.SoftMouse.NET website.
- Cloud system redundancy, disaster recovery and research continuity plans are tested regularly.
- All SoftMouse.NET customer passwords are securely hashed (passwords are never stored in plaintext).
- All data access is protected by a role-based access-control, which only lets users view data for which they have permission.
- SoftMouse.NET ensures that customer data remains available through full, automated daily backups.
- SoftMouse.NET customer’s also have the option to manually back their data up to a spreadsheet whenever they so desire.
Please navigate through the menus of this website for an overview of Iseehear Inc. Information Security Management documents supporting the delivery of the SoftMouse.NET Mouse Colony Management Internet Cloud service.
Intellectual Property Rights (Including all data and content)
SoftMouse.NET subscribers reserve all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) in and to all content and data that they input, manipulate and store using Iseehear's SoftMouse.NET Software and Database Services. Iseehear will never use its subscribers' data or make their data available to any third party.
Please read more by review the Iseehear Subscription Agreement:
The Iseehear Subscription Agreement